Wednesday, September 06, 2006

September 6, 2006

Hello to everyone! It's been a good week this week and I have to say that I took the time to catch up on much needed housework. Yesterday I spent most all day washing clothes, ironing, cooking, mopping, sweeping, washing windows and scrubbing the toilets. Hubby cut the grass and then we went to Sam's to buy up some bulk items. Then we took off to the mall to check out the toaster ovens that were on sale at Sears. Our toaster over burnt itself out so we bought ourselves a new one. After all that was over we were starving. We ate at the "Olive Garden" and had a wonderful pasta dish with a nice blush wine to go with it. The hot bread sticks were yummie for sure!! We were so stuffed. And yes oh yes I scooped the cat poop yesterday as well. hahaha! Today I weeded the flower bed, took out the trash, balanced the check book, mailed the bills, shopped for the groceries and Cooked lunch for hubby. Now I'm tired so I'm settling myself in to some quiet time as I write this update. I think we all work harder on our off days than we do when we have to go to work don't we. It's starting to get dark outside and I think I'm going to put on a hot pot of coffee and enjoy something hot and sweet. Some caffeine will help me to stay awake so I can wait up on Stephen to come home from working late tonight. Surfing/Marketing/Making money with the Internet Things are really slow from my end when it come to auto-surfing or manual surfing for advertising. Dadndaves.net has not paid me yet. I sure don't feel good about this. And I tell you..... it has been nothing but pure heck to try and get the surfing done the last 3 weeks. My gosh I have spent all day long some days just trying to get the surf bar to surf. To many people surfing????? hummmm- I don't know about that but I do know that it has been annoying as heck to say the least. One good thing is that Dave always credits you. I don't know what good the credits are if you don't get paid for it though. Ya know...... I really think as far as just getting traffic to my website I still really love Clickthru.com the best. I have used clickthru for yearsssss and I get more traffic from this site than any other traffic exchange that I've ever used. I really have to be honest here...... doing the surfing for advertising and manual surfing has never really brought me much traffic to my website like I would like it to. I think most people just do the surfing for the money and since firefox is the perfect browser to use for surfing (because you can open a lot of auto-surfing sites at one time)..... it you actually want to advertise your site.... your almost wasting your time because you site is not going to be seen very much. Hey I love firefox so don't get me wrong. I'm just saying that if your real goal is to get clicks on your website.... it's best you use the manual surfing programs or the top traffic exchanges like clickthru and use the auto-surfing sites for putting a few pennies in your pocket. "Follow companies that are progressing with the goal of improving upon the product......Advertising." I sure like this sentence! The last time I blogged I put this sentence up and titled it "Favorite Sentence of the week." Did you guys recognize what blog it was taken from? Well it came from the blog at commandsurf- titled "Accept new changes for the Industry." Written on 9/2/06. I thought this was an interesting write up. Catsville I have 2 cats that are clept- toe-manics! Ohhhh yes I sure do. Its getting to where I either have to put these cat's in a room all to themselves or come back home and find they have taken the portable phone off of its receiver and I can't find it. My fear is that they are going to call Hong Kong or somewhere with it while they are dragging it around the house. I've started just unplugging it the last couple of days. I need to make a decision on how I'm going to fix this problem. Give the kitties a phone of their own maybe? hahahaha. One of my favorite jokes Lesson to be learned from typing the wrong email address:

A Minneapolis couple decided to go to Florida to thaw out during a particularly icy winter. They planned to stay at the same hotel where they spent their honeymoon 20 years earlier. Because of hectic schedules, it was difficult to coordinate their travel plans. So, the husband left Minnesota and flew to Florida on Thursday, with his wife flying down the following day. The husband checked into the hotel. There was a computer in his room, so he decided to send an email to his wife. However, he accidentally left out one letter in her email address, and without realizing his error, sent the email.

Meanwhile, somewhere in Houston, a widow had just returned home from her husband's funeral. He was a minister who was called home to glory following a heart attack. The widow decided to check her email expecting messages from relatives and friends. After reading the first message, she screamed and fainted. The widow's son rushed into the room, found his mother on the floor, and saw the computer screen which read:

To: My loving wife

Subject: I've arrived Date: April 6, 2006

I know you're surprised to hear from me. They have computers here now and you are allowed to send emails to your loved ones. I've just arrived and have been checked in. I see that everything has been prepared for your arrival tomorrow. Looking forward to seeing you then. Hope your journey is as uneventful as mine was.

P.S. sure is freaking hot down here!!!!!

That's all for now-See Ya- and take Care. Pam~

No comments: