Monday, September 13, 2021

Cheeseburger Day is on it's way


 Who loves cheeseburgers? I do I do! 

That's why when I found this pig graphic I knew I had to piece it together and make a video in honor of National Cheeseburger Day. So mark your calendars ahead for September 18th. This is the day we grill our burgers with melted cheese on top and make the best cheeseburgers ever. Then what do we do? Weee PIG out! Giggle~ Sorry I couldn't resist. 

How do you eat your cheeseburger?

Double Cheese please! Yep for me I love double cheese and plenty of mayo, ketchup and a bit of mustard. I like my lettuce shredded very small too. If I grill my hamburger meat then I also grill my buns with butter melted on it. When it come to onions... well I like it sliced or diced small either one. When it comes to tomatoes... I like 1 slice if tomatoes are in season and without if tomatoes are out of season. And.... well...... if I have any leftover cooked pinto beans in gravy, then I like a spoonful put on my cheeseburger. Yesssss you have to try it!

That's right! Cheeseburger Day is on it's way!

If you celebrate this day don't forget to share your pics on social media. Then drop a note that says "I ate cheeseburgers on Cheeseburger Day". There's nothing like seeing juicy cheeseburgers. lol! Now don't forget the dates. Happy Food Holidays everyone. Make great memories and celebrate the little things. Love, Pam

September 15 / DOUBLE Cheeseburger Day

September 18 / National Cheeseburger Day

No comments: