Wednesday, September 15, 2021

September 15 is Double Cheeseburger Day


 Today is September 15th... 

and that means it's "Double Cheeseburger Day". Now for those of you who follow my blog here, I introduced Mr. Pig to you a few days ago in another video. Well I had so much fun with him until I've decided to use him as a type of a mascot. I'm going to name him "Party Pig". I think I will use him to introduce certain holidays or even party tips for my youtube channel when the fancy strikes me. Still thinking it over but he is just so darn cute.

Happy Double Cheeseburger Day ya'll!

It's odd that our calendar has Double Cheeseburger Day celebrated today, September 15th andddddd it has a National Cheeseburger Day celebrated September 18th. Just a few days apart from each other. Oh well, I'm not going to complain really because one of my favorite things to eat is a double cheeseburger grilled on the grill with crispy fries on the side with ranch dipping sauce and a big fat jalapeno pepper. Just thinking about it makes my mouth water.

Are you guys going to be cooking cheeseburgers today?

I am~ I'm definitely going to cook cheeseburgers in honor of double cheeseburger day and I want extra cheese on mine. For real I am! I also have a bunch of onions I need to start using up so I think I'm going to make some onion rings to go with it. I haven't cooked onion rings in ages so that sounds like a good move to me.

What about the seasoning in your hamburger meat?

I really need a good seasoning recipe for my cheeseburgers. Does anybody have a good spice mix they love? I try different ones all the time but never really latched on a favorite recipe.

What about diced or grated onions mixed in the meat?

Now I do mix diced onions in my hamburger a lot of the time. I like how it keeps the meat moist. What else do you mix in the meat? I sometimes mix diced tomatoes in it too. I know many people like to mix diced green bell pepper but I don't really enjoy hamburgers made with green bell peppers. But.... I do like using red bell peppers. ~wink

That's my post for today

If you have any cheeseburger tips for me I'm ready and waiting. LOL~ I hope everyone enjoys the day and I hope you enjoy the best double cheeseburgers you've ever made in your life. Thanks for visiting me. Love ya, Pam

No comments: