Friday, September 24, 2021

Craft Time / Painted Country Sign / Kissin' Don't Last Cookin' Do


 Hellooooo Crafty People! I have a good one for you

This post is going to be fun! Not only is the words of this little sign funny but I have made a major mistake when I painted one of them.  I didn't even notice it until I had it all finish and ready to take a pic. I lined them up to take a picture. It was only when I looked at the photo that I saw it. LOLOLOLOL....... Looks like I'm going to have to sand all the paint off and start over. HA!

Now I'm not going to tell you what the mistake is....  

Let's make it fun so I'm just going to say for you to see if you can find the mistake yourself. I really can't believe I did that. LOL~ All my hard work waisted. ~giggle~ I didn't get to up set over this one since it was a small sign. I think my laughter in the mistake was worth having to re-paint it.

That's my "Craft Time Share Time" post

I'm a huge lover of painting little signs. I paint lots and lots and lots of them each year that say all kinds of stuff. I hope you crafters paint this fun saying on some of your crafts too. 

Humor is great / Laughter is better. Love Pam

.........................................................................................................

No comments: