Thursday, September 30, 2021

Craft Time / 4 foot wooden deer


 Good morning everyone. It's share time! I just wanted to show you a couple pictures of these 4 foot tall, sweet little deer. Now in this photo.... I have not finished painting the face yet. In fact you will notice the black nose is not there yet and the shading on the face is not there yet either. But I needed to lay them out on the table to dry before I could start the last part of the painting.


In this picture they are all painted and sealed

They are still not finished yet because I need to put the bow in their hair. If I make it a boy I put a basic red bow. If I make it a girl and fancy up the bow a bit more. 

They are just so cute / Basic but cute

Now these are made to go in the yard but my favorite one's are those that are made on a flat base so they can be put on a fireplace hearth, inside the house.

I like the one for the inside of the house better because you can dress them up with real material ... like if you wanted to put a scarf around the neck or a huge bow on them that weather wouldn't mess up.

Ok Friends....

That's my "Craft Time Share Time" I hope you all have lots of fun this month doing all your crafts. Don't forget to share the fun stuff you learn in life with us all. Love Pam

................................................................................................................

No comments: