Sunday, September 26, 2021

Selfie Sunday / Eating my favorite cookies for breakfast

Selfie Sunday is here and I can't lie. My favorite breakfast is always something sweet. Be it cookies, cake or pie, I usually reach for it every morning.

......................................

Yes I know what your going to say...."It's not healthy to eat sweets every day"... well your absolutely right. So don't do what I do. You do what is healthy. LOL~

Today I'm enjoying cookies 

Today I'm enjoying cookies with my coffee. My favorite cookie is white chocolate macadamia nut cookies. If you have a great recipe for the cookie I would sure like to try it. I usually try every recipe I get my hands on when it come to macadamia nut.

That's my Selfie Sunday post for this beautiful Sunday.

I hope you all have a blessed day today and I hope the weather is beautiful in your neck of the woods today too. Go get you some white chocolate macadamia nut cookies too. If you never tried them your missing out on some yummy goodness.

Now this is my very first Selfie Sunday post... 

but I'm going to make "Selfie Sunday" part of a series of posts that you will be able to find in the right hand sidebar of the blog here. If you want to see my latest "selfie Sunday post" then you will always be able to find my latest post here.

Thank you friends for sharing your time with me. I love you all. Pam

1 comment:

rosy123 said...

Très bon article, comme toujours. Il a le mérite de susciter le commentaire
voyance en ligne gratuite