Tuesday, September 14, 2021

Let's plant some ginger root


 Let's Plant some Ginger Root in a flower pot

Ok everyone, it's time to talk about the video. I went to the grocery store and bought a bundle of ginger root. I looked through the pieces and found a couple that we're sprouting and I was delighted that I had some pieces that were just begging to be planted. ~Smile

It's really easy to plant the ginger sections. All you do is bury about 2 inches deep in potting soil, dampen the soil and place in a sunny location in your house. Before you know it.... you will have your very own ginger root growing in the pot. I think the large slender green leaves are pretty too.

Would you like to know some Health Benefits of Ginger?

It's long been known as a folk medicine. It fights germs!!! It's been used for years as a anti-inflammitory. It reduces swelling. And they say it's helpful with treating rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis. It halts the growth of bacteria they say. Calms Nausea ~ Soothes sore muscles ~ some studies say it slows down cancer growth ~ lowers blood sugar ~ helps battle bad cholesterol ~

Magic Herb ? ~

Yep that's what they say.  It's a magical herb too and used in spell casting. Uses: courage / creation / healing / love / success / money / sex / increases magical workings

Does it have Emotional Aspects?

Well yes indeed they say it does. In fact they say ginger releases victim mentality,  humiliation, blame and powerlessness. Wow! So that means it instills empowerment, accountability and fortitude. Hummm~ my my my

How about Ginger Tea Time

Most of my readers know I loveeeee meeee-some tea time and there's no way I could leave out drinking ginger tea either.  OOOooo and what about Ginger Chicken to go along with the tea? Yes Please! Another favorite of mine.

In Closing: Thank you to all my readers:

Thank you to all my followers who take the time to read my sites. I hope you find each day fun and informative. I enjoy creating all my videos on youtube and I really enjoy going into more detail about those videos here on my blog. Now if your interested... I did created a #shorts video for everyone which is 60 seconds long that you can watch or share here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoTVcprWPe8 These are made to be best viewed on a cellphone ~ iphone / vertical viewing and made to share or pass on. 


So, get out there and buy yourself some Ginger .... eat it, drink it, grow it... and pass on everything you learn to others. Love you all, and stay strong during these changing times. Pam


No comments: