Monday, September 13, 2021

Fall Season is upon us / 2021


 Good morning!

Are you excited about Fall Season? I'm excited! I love Fall and I'm ready for all the fun Fall stuff that goes with it. The cool sweater weather, the start of eating warm soups and the decorating with pumpkins and gourds and corn stalks and hay bales. I'm even excited about the Fall yard work. LOL... well... actually it's the camp fire I make when I'm burning leaves that I look forward to. HA! And you know what a camp fire brings..... ohhh yeahhh.... the excuse of roasting weenies and marshmallows on a stick. You-bet-cha!

"Live Everyday like a Holiday"

Live everyday as if it's your last day / Live everyday to it's fullest / See all the good in the little things in life and love as much as you can  / See the beauty in something as simple as watching the falling leaves.

Love to you all, Pam

No comments: