Sunday, September 19, 2021

Is that mouse licking my glass of lemonade?


 Did you guys see my #shorts video I posted on youtube? 

It's just a quick 60 seconds but if you didn't I'm sharing it here on my blog. 

I was sitting at my desk writing an article and just drinking some homemade lemonade that I made. Well my glass was sweating on the outside of the glass and I guess that's what the mouse was attracted to. Did the mouse smell the water and come to drink it? I don't know. But I found it surprising that he climbs up the desk.. peeped around my laptop at me... and looks me right in the eyes. I'm not scared of a mouse so I guess I didn't give off any bad vibes to him. Instead I said hello to him. LOL~ To my surprise he walked over to my glass and started licking the side of my glass. It must of been nice and cold water that he liked. They don't usually get that close to you but that was one gutsy little mouse.

I was even able to pick up my camera to film him. Now my movement made him get behind the laptop but he kept peeping around the side while I was fumbling with the camera. He waited and then.... action!

Just sharing life

Just wanted to share real life with you today. I'm really glad I was able to get it on video because I'm sure so many people wouldn't believe me when I told them. lol~ Love you all, Pam

No comments: