Monday, September 27, 2021

Craft Time / The Grinch and his Dog

The whole world loves the Grinch so I thought I would show you the one's I painted for the yard.

........................................

My brother Eddie cut this large set of the Grinch and his dog out of wood. I painted them with acrylic paint and sealed the wood.

It's not showing in the photo... but use your imagination for this part. LOL~ Look at the hands... see how they are shaped. Well the pattern is made to put a string of lights in his hands, then twine it in the antlers on the dogs head. ~Wink~

Just Toooo Cuteeee!

I really enjoy painting all the Holiday stuff each season. But I sure wish the price of wood wasn't so high. It has busted my bubble this year. 😧

Have a great day everyone. Love Pam

....................................................................................................................

No comments: