Saturday, September 11, 2021

This is what a traditional Full English Breakfast looks like / Fry it up!


 I'm not English but I sure love a Full English Breakfast and for those people who don't know what it is, I wanted to share this great picture video that shows a wonderful example of a Full English Breakfast. And for those people who are calendar keepers... you may want to mark your calendar for September because it's Better Breakfast Month and February is Hot Breakfast Month. 2 great reasons to eat a great breakfast in celebration of these holiday observances.

Now today I wanted to talk about the traditional Full English Breakfast. Truth is, this breakfast is just about all fried and I don't really know how healthy this breakfast is but I sure love it. LOL.... anyway we are encouraged to eat breakfast and not skip breakfast.

When you look at the definition of Full English Breakfast... it says it's a breakfast that includes bacon, eggs, fried mushrooms, grilled tomatoes, sausage, baked beans, fried bread or buttered toast. Black pudding and bubble and squeak are also often included. Now I've never ate black pudding before but I love all the rest. What about you?

I also found in my research that it's also called a "Fry up" or Full Monty and it's mostly popular in United Kingdom and Ireland. What do you think guys is that correct?

Now I also read "Breakfast cereal often precedes the dish, and the meal typically concludes with buttered toast spread with marmalade, honey or other conserves." 

Wow! I don't know if I could fit in a bowl of cereal  and toast after that big fried meal. But, I know it would be good.

```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

I also made this video as a #shorts: which is best watched vertical on a cell phone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJC1BLb6kzE

```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

That's what I have to share with you today. I hope everyone finds the time to enjoy a wonderful breakfast this month. Thank you to everyone who took the time to read my post. "Live everyday like a holiday" ~ love to you all, Pam

````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

No comments: