Friday, October 20, 2006

October 20, 2006

Hello and good morning everyone, I'm writing this update before I have to leave and go to work. I had a really relaxing 2 days off and now I'm pumped and ready to battle those timeshare owners with attitude again at work. I'm working the 1 to 9 shift today and tomorrow. I'm having some problems with my computer. For some reason all the sound files have disappeard and I can't seem to retreave them. I didn't know how much I depended on sound until I didn't have it and I'm really lost without it. I'm also having problems with Homestead. Homestead is who I have my website Gone-ta-pott.com with, so for those of you who visit my site each week to see the newsupdates.... (like Surfing News & Updates) will not see any new information because Homestead is down right now. That means that I cant get to my website to update and publish the pages. It is going to make me really behind and I will loose a bit of money from this but there is no choice in the matter. I have to say that I've been pretty lucky with Homestead though. This is the first time in 3 years that I've ever had a problem with it. I haven't been putting my attention into Auto-Surfing at all this month. I hear that e-businessonline.com sold and since I can't hear anybody else newscast I'm a bit out of the loop. I haven't had much time for reading because my main focus is always on Halloween for the month of October because believe or not the month of October and November are the months that I make the most money with my website each year. I usually have to put everything else on the backburner until I get passed the fall rush. I think the reason why this is, is because I have a really large Halloween Directory. -Because of the high cost of medicine these days, many people are researching "Natural Healing" so I've added a "Healing" section to the Directory that is getting a rush of hits right now. Interesting to say but because of the up count of the Wicca religion, my "Witch" pages are on the up as well. I expect that these two sections will continue to get above average hits all throughout the year. At least that's what my prediction is. Another reason why these sections are so big is because it's fall and I have a huge fall "Recipe" section of pumpkin recipes and spooky Halloween party recipes. These pages are only popular in October and November though. Before I sign off I would like to send out a big congrats to PamelaJ who I work with. She is a grandmother for the first time! I would also like to say.... Melanie you better think about me while your relaxing and sipping those tropical drinks on the cruise ship girlie! Happy Halloween Everyone! Pam

No comments: