Friday, December 02, 2011

Cookie Cutter Fudge Gift

It's Christmas, everyone is expecting fun food and everyone is always looking for new gifting ideas too. Well I found this great idea for gifting fudge from Betty Crocker. This is a fabulous idea and Oh so easy too! Happy Cookie Cutter Week everyone! This is one idea I'm going to do myself.

Source: bettycrocker.com via Jacqui on Pinterest
Betty Crocker says "Here's a sweet gift for someone with everything. Place cookie cutters & fudge into cellophane gift bags, & tie with ribbons." Well I think that's a fabulous idea. I think it would also be fun to place a dozen of them in a flat box, you know like a candy box. How fun would that be to open a box of 12 different cookie cutters filled with homemade fudge! You could even use the cutters for brownies or cookies too.Wow I would love for someone to give me this as a gift myself. Really...

If you know someone who collects cookie cutter; this would be a great gift idea for them.
  • Follow this link for recipe and instructions. 
For A Dinner Dessert Idea:  Try serving your after dinner dessert in a over sized cookie cutter and let your guests eat it out of the cutter with a spoon. Then tell the guests they get to keep the cookie cutter as a parting gift. Great idea right! :) I love it!

This post is in honor of National Cookie Cutter Week which is celebrated the 1st week of December. We Blogged it here-

No comments: