Friday, October 09, 2020

My week to pick some peppers and get my oil & vinegar bottles done.

 

One of my favorite plants to grow in a pot. 🌿

I really enjoy making oil & vinegar's each year with the peppers I grow on my patio. Peppers are some of my favorite things to grow in a pot too. I think they are pretty in a pot and Oooo sooo easy to drag in the house when the weather turns cold. lol! This week was my week to pick-some-peppers and get my oil & vinegar bottles done. 

Last Sunday was such a beautiful day. ðŸŒž

The sunlight was shining through my kitchen window all day long and it made me want to make oil & vinegar's. As I was getting my things together I decided to take a few pics and record a small video clip to share with you guys. In fact I'm editing it right now. I should have it ready to publish this Sunday...in my series called "Peaceful Sunday" that's on my Youtube Channel. It's going to be episode 2. Keep an eye out for it if you like this kind of thing.


Ahhh yesss! ðŸ˜€

You can't make oils & vinegar's without fresh tabasco peppers. I took this pic right after I picked them. On the left are the already dried ones and the one's in the bowl are the one's I just picked.

I hope you enjoyed this sneak peak ðŸ’–

Yes friends I do hope you enjoyed this sneak peak of the video project I'm working on for Sunday. I would love it if you could tell me what herbs or spices that you enjoy adding to your oil & vinegar's. I haven't added mine in yet. What's your favorite combination? I would love to try a new one for this year.

"Live everyday like a Holiday"

Love to all, Pam

No comments: