Tuesday, July 05, 2022

Who ate Mixed Berry Pie & Ice Cream on the 4th?


 We just celebrated the 4th of July

and we all know it's traditional to eat red, white and blue desserts right. So how many of you ate Mixed Berry Pie with homemade Ice Cream yesterday? If you didn't then which red, white and blue desserts did you eat? When I posted my July 4th greetings to everyone yesterday, I posted a picture of white popsicles with red strawberries and blue blueberries in the pops. A dessert that all the kids would have loved. Now for me... this mixed berry pie with homemade ice cream would satisfy me for sure. I just love how the crust has a tiny word message on top. Yes.... "Love Wins"... love always wins.

"Live everyday like a Holiday" Pam

.............................................................★☆★............................................................

No comments: