Sunday, July 03, 2022

Craft Time! Let's have some fun with Rock People Wall Art


 Ok be truthful.... how many of you have already tried making rock people crafts?


I LOVE this Idea!

When I noticed "rock crafting" was moving through the crafty population I had to join in the fun too. I made my way to a local garden center and picked up a bag of black river rock so I could be crafty with rocks too. You can buy river rock in gray or white or brown tones or tan or reds or black. I wanted black. You can also paint the whole rock if you want but I left mine black because I wanted it to look natural to give it a cleaner, classy look. Ha!  (🛒 rock crafts / https://amzn.to/3P1gdBX)

Rock People for Wall Art

Now this is an easy craft for kids for sure but what I liked about rock people crafts was how adults were making framed rock people for wall art. When it's framed and put somewhere like the bathroom, the mudroom, the washroom, the laundry room or a pool house room or on the porch wall.... etc. . . it just seems to fit perfectly. Wink~ I have to say it was a lot of fun putting simple personality to a rock and making them come alive. Who would of thought a rock could be so entertaining. I smile every time I look at them.

My Closing Thoughts~

  • I just wanted to share a fun craft idea for you guys so you could get your creative juices flowing. lol~ It's so easy to do! And it's fun for every age. And the best part is... this doesn't cost very much to make.
  • Here's an idea... let a rock represent every person in the family. If its 6 people in the family then glue on 6 rocks to represent everyone. Girls, boys, man, woman, dog, cat etc.
  • I encourage everyone to remember what it's like to have simple fun at home. Why not make it a family craft day. Have fun laughing!
📅 International Rock Day is celebrated every July 13th.

I hope this made you smile too.  "Live everyday like a Holiday" Pam

.............................................................★☆★............................................................

🛒 ❤ Rock Crafts / https://amzn.to/3nO8qMq

.............................................................★☆★............................................................

No comments: