Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Winter Cake / Home Cooking Adventure




As you know my blog talks about Holidays, Celebrations and the 4 Seasons.... and I love to share the beautiful work that others do in celebration of the holidays. So today I have picked this beautiful "Winter Cake" from Home Cooking Adventure. A beautiful representation of winter. I hope you all try the recipe because I know I sure am. And please share and pass on this winter time beauty.

She says....
"This Winter Cake is an impressive dessert that everybody will love, perfect for winter holidays, a great twist to the classic recipes. Almond biscuit crust at the bottom with two layers of moist white cake, filled with raspberry and red currants filling and topped with a delicious sweetened condensed milk buttercream." To print the recipe / check the full recipe on her blog:
https://www.homecookingadventure.com/recipes/winter-cake
..........................................................................................................................................

No comments: