Friday, October 20, 2006
Thursday, October 12, 2006
Monday, October 02, 2006
Wednesday, September 20, 2006
Thursday, September 14, 2006
Wednesday, September 13, 2006
Wednesday, September 06, 2006
A Minneapolis couple decided to go to Florida to thaw out during a particularly icy winter. They planned to stay at the same hotel where they spent their honeymoon 20 years earlier. Because of hectic schedules, it was difficult to coordinate their travel plans. So, the husband left Minnesota and flew to Florida on Thursday, with his wife flying down the following day. The husband checked into the hotel. There was a computer in his room, so he decided to send an email to his wife. However, he accidentally left out one letter in her email address, and without realizing his error, sent the email.
Meanwhile, somewhere in Houston, a widow had just returned home from her husband's funeral. He was a minister who was called home to glory following a heart attack. The widow decided to check her email expecting messages from relatives and friends. After reading the first message, she screamed and fainted. The widow's son rushed into the room, found his mother on the floor, and saw the computer screen which read:
To: My loving wife
Subject: I've arrived Date: April 6, 2006
I know you're surprised to hear from me. They have computers here now and you are allowed to send emails to your loved ones. I've just arrived and have been checked in. I see that everything has been prepared for your arrival tomorrow. Looking forward to seeing you then. Hope your journey is as uneventful as mine was.
P.S. sure is freaking hot down here!!!!!
That's all for now-See Ya- and take Care. Pam~
Sunday, September 03, 2006
Tuesday, August 29, 2006
Thursday, August 24, 2006
Tuesday, August 22, 2006
Sunday, August 20, 2006
Thursday, August 17, 2006
Wednesday, August 16, 2006
Sunday, August 13, 2006
Saturday, August 12, 2006
- Message from us here at Gone-ta-pott.com: 8/12/06 - We have been receiving letters from readers asking to join our monthly newsletter so we thought we had better give an update here. Our Newsletter count is full guys. We reached our 5000 member count a few weeks ago so we cannot accept any more sign ups at this time. We keep getting emails asking us to accept more but this is all that our program will accept and it's all that we can keep up with as well. Smileeeee - You can always read our fun newsletter here from our website in our Archives section. We do thank each of you for wanting to be a part of it.
- Long Road Profits has Launched:
- New 50/50 Structures: 8/12/06 -New 50/50 structures are starting to move into the Surfing Industry. Example: If you have an active upgrade of 50.00 and you want to cashout that 50.00...... then you have to upgrade with 25.00 in order for the payout to be processed.
- FBI Internet Crime Division: The FBI Internet Crime Division was contacted and the hacker is being tracked down that hacked 15hitsdaily.com. Hackers seems to think that they will not be turned in but admin's have had enough and are working together at chasing these hackers down. This is one of the best things that could happen for this Industry. Hackers need to beware because things are changing for the better according to Industry news..
- AlertPayPro says they will be reopening: When? ...... 2 to 3 weeks.
- SurfSmarter.net is a new information site about auto-surfing: 8/12/06 Their heading says they offer a full array of resources that you can use to stay on top of your game. Surfsmarter