Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Happy Birthday Alan

Happy Birthday Alan A big Happy Birthday goes out to my brother Alan. I hear you and AJ left out early this morning to go fishing. It's nice to actually have the day off work on your birthday. How often does that get to happen. Hardly never- I tried calling you to wish you a happy birthday but Cathy said you had already left for the river. Cathy tells me that she's frying up fish for your birthday supper tonight. Don't eat to much cake now and I hope you have lots ah' fun with your family. P.S.- I've sent you an Internet Greeting card so go check your email. Internet Greeting Cards Hey blog readers, since we're on the subject of Birthdays ....... We are affiliated with a greatttt E-Card site that you can send Internet Greeting Cards. We joined this site because we liked the idea of getting free traffic to our website by way of sending greeting cards. All cards from this site are absolutelyyyy FREE too!! They have some of the best ones I've seen over the Internet and I'm not just saying that because we are affiliated with them either. Here's the link if you need to send some type of card. Even if you don't have a reason to send a card; you will get a big kick out of just watching and reading them. They have them for all occasions and not just for birthdays. See Greeting Card Site Now

No comments: