Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Meal Kits available at Walmart



Wal-Mart.com USA, LLCMeal Kits are now available at Walmart.com! Shoppers don't need a subscription to take advantage of a tantalizing variety of Meal Kits, specialized Snack Boxes, high-quality Coffee & Tea, and more delicious treats at Walmart.com! 



Shop meal kits, farm crates, and specialty food boxes at Walmart.com

..............................................................................................................................

Hummm... Ok this is new to me. I had no idea you could order meal kits from Wal-Mart and have them shipped to you. I don't know how long they've had them but I ran across them while I was looking through their products today. Life is so fast pace so I bet these are going to become popular. Has anybody tried them yet? I'm wondering how good they are. Maybe a few people would be willing to leave a comment about them. I would love a way to simplify life that's for sure. hahaha

No comments: