Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Talk Time Tuesday


Good Morning Everyone! "Talk Time Tuesdays" is here! I started my day out really early. I crawled out of bed and went straight for the coffee pot. I love getting up before daylight and that's exactly what I did this morning. My coffee creamer flavor for today is "Almond Joy". I love the hint of coconut and chocolate in my coffee. Yep it's what my taste buds were wanting. 

Once my coffee was ready, I wrapped myself up in my thick winter robe and took my place on the porch swing. My cat's came and gave me a good morning hug and curled up against my cozy robe and went fast asleep. I slowly sit swinging in swing as I watched the light start filling the sky. I thought through how my day was going to be. In my head I made my list of what needed to be done. I knew I had to write a couple of articles for my blog. I knew I wanted to watch googles webmaster post on youtube. And I knew I was
craving hot dogs really bad. LOL! I haven't had any in forever! So today, if the weather is as beautiful as it was yesterday; I'm going to grill a couple of hot dogs in between my yard work. I know I have some charcoal left over from last year and my trusty little baby grill will work just fine for a day of yard work and hot dogs for 1. Where's that hot mustard at??

My yard is in a real mess. We are starting to come out of winter so I have to get a jump on cleaning up the downed tree limbs from the winter storms and the leaves.... leaves... and more leaves that are everywhere. Now the 1st day of spring is not unit March 20th I think; so we have a few weeks before we are free from the winter temperatures but it can't get here fast enough for me. I do NOT enjoy winter at all. I mean... it's nice to cozy up in front of a fireplace and all but the thrill of that only lasts so long for me. I need to be able to be outside in the heat. I love being outside in the sunshine. So come on sunshine I'm waiting for you!
........................................................................................................

It's Love Your Pet Day today. It's celebrated every February 20th. I did a post about it earlier and you can check it out HERE. So please everyone.... set aside some time today to show some love to your fur babies.

Those who follow my blog know how much I love animals. I spend hours laughing at the funny things they do when they play. Not to mention the amazing love they have to share. I truly don't know what I would do without them. My cat's love chicken so I am cooking up a whole chicken for all my cat's as a special treat for today. (Roxy, Foxy, Pebbles, Dogdog, Plattie, and Yeller) Oh and yes I will give some chicken to my little Lucy dog who lives in the house.
.....................................................................................................

Today's Joke: Year after year Bubba's wife pleaded with him to take her fishing but he kept telling her she would not enjoy it. She, finally, wore him down, he consented, and early one morning they took off to the lake.

They had not been there very long when the fish began biting. Almost as fast as they cast, a fish would bite, and they reeled it in. After catching their limit, Bubba said, "Verna Lou, sweet thang, I'm sorry. You've been good luck and I'm gonna bring you with me the next time. If you'll mark the spot where we caught all these fish, we'll go home."

On the way home, Bubba turned to Verna Lou and said, "Sweet thang, how did you mark the spot were all the fish are so next time I'll know?"

"Bubba, darlin', I put a big 'X' on the side of the boat right down closest to the water."

"Sweet thang, that's about the dumbest thing I ever seen you do. Don't you know that won't work? We may not get the same boat the next time!"

Read more on page: http://www.jokesoftheday.net/
..........................................................................................................................................

Here's what we have ahead of us to look forward too. I'm listing the movable holidays. As you know that means the dates change every year and I wanted to list these for you because there hard to keep up with.
Last Friday: February 23
First Saturday of Great Lent (Eastern Christianity): February 24
Last Saturday: February 24
First Sunday of Great Lent (Eastern Christianity): February 25
Last Tuesday: February 27
Last day of February: February 28
........................................................................................................................................

Friends...... as always thank you for following my blog. I have made many Internet friends over the years and I love all the comments you make at the bottom of my posts. I love to hear from you so please do say hello. Guys.... have an awesome Tuesday. I'm sending some encouragement your way by saying "Live Everyday like a Holiday" - enjoy where life has you. See the blessing in all things and be thankful. It might not be the way you want it to be at the moment but all things have a season. We can enjoy those days that are filled with hot dogs when we know we have steak in the future to look forward too. Ya know what I mean.
....................................................................................................................

No comments: