Monday, October 19, 2020

My Spookified Kitchen for Halloween



Today I'm sharing
Today I'm sharing how I decorated and spookified my kitchen for Halloween.
I added a ghostly touch by adding my hand crafted and hand painted black wooden bats and my candy corn pots that I painted to hold my kitchen utensils.

The whole kitchen has a mysterious feel
The whole kitchen has a mysterious feel to it thanks to my magical live plants that I keep on my kitchen counter. No kitchen is complete without a spooktacular selection of herbs and spices right~

"BOO" in the kitchen
And last but not least... I have to have my "Boo" in the kitchen with me. Yes my happy ghost mascot has been with me for many years and is making his appearance once again for Halloween. I love his smiling face.

#HalloweenHome
Everyone.... enjoy decorating for Halloween. Have fun with it and remember to share your ideas with each other. If your on social media and your sharing your kitchen photos... Remember to #HalloweenKitchen
Make Memorable Memories!
Love, Pam

6 comments:

rosy123 said...

Que j'aime beaucoup votre site. Vous donnez avec tant de générosité que je ne peux pas sous silence mon merci.
voyance discount

Mr and Mrs Hobbs said...

I hope you will do a marvellous blog in preparation for #nationalfrottersday. I would love to share it at my Facebook site... @houseof3cheers

Mr and Mrs Hobbs said...

Sorry I meant national fritters day so sorry

sanjupawar said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
georgefernandis said...

Send your family and friends good morning whatsaap status with funny and happy quotes also download whatsaap status and Facebook status for free. motivational quotes hindi

rosy123 said...


Un petit pour vous dire que votre blog est super!

vrai voyance question gratuite