Sunday, January 27, 2008

Chocolate Cake Day

Chocolate Carrot Cake Originally uploaded by scubadive67
January 27 is National Chocolate Cake Day! Everybody loves Chocolate Cake. In fact it's the #1 cake choice among all the different flavors of cake recipes out there. Chocolate Cake is asked for and served in homes and restaurants more than any other flavored cake. Chocolate Cake comes in many different flavor combinations. In fact while doing my research I found over 55 different chocolate cake recipes and I stopped at that. I looked at so much cake until I went straight to the kitchen and baked myself a German Chocolate Cake, which happens to be a very popular flavor combination cake. (chocolate and coconut). A few more top flavor combinations for chocolate cake is (chocolate & peanut butter) (chocolate and cherries/ black forest cake) and the great picture I found is a slice of chocolate carrot cake. Click on the photo and you will find the recipe for this great cake. For more cake facts and Holidays; visit our cake pages.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dam that picture looks good!