Sunday, September 12, 2021

Sometimes it's safe to be in the mouth of a pumpkin


 I had a lot of fun creating this video in honor of Fall Season. I found the photo in the photo directory of wave.video, the video creator program that I use. I love black cats and I love pumpkins so I knew at once I wanted to create something fun with it. I named it: Sometimes it's safe to e in the mouth of a pumpkin

Now naturally you couldn't tell what the kitten was looking at so I had to use my imagination to figure it out.  And to me.... since the kitten was in a jack-o-lantern it must of been Fall Season. So since falling leaves are popular during the Fall it was only natural that I imagined he was looking at falling leaves right! LOL! So then I added the sound of the wind to match the video. ~wink

Well I hope you enjoyed the video. I always have so much fun making them for you. While making it, it boosted an idea for a quick "Autumn Season is upon us" idea. So tomorrow I will post a 60 second "short" for you. ~Smile.... "Live Everyday like a Holiday" Love Pam

No comments: