Wednesday, March 07, 2018

Product Review: Forgotten Skills of Backyard Herbal Healing and Family Health

Modern medicine can work wonders, but most of it has roots in the healing powers you can find in your own backyard. This informative book teaches you to harvest, dry, and store herbs that will keep you healthy. Discover how to use natural remedies safely, so you can nurture your family's wellness without leaving home.

Forgotten Skills of Backyard Herbal Healing and Family Health

Editorial Reviews
Yes, I love this book and our household is already making ready for the spring garden season, plus beginning some of the other self-sufficiency ideas. While every page of the author's experience is useful, you can also start slowly and work toward adding more as you go along and gain confidence. This book is also an entertaining read with short story paragraphs to illustrate his points. So far each book from the author, Caleb Warnock, has been informative, insightful and useful. I highly recommend this book and suggest you would find his other books worthwhile. --Amazon

This just arrived and I am glad I bought it. The information is good and I like the way the book is organized. It covers individual herbs one by one and tells you how to tincture herbs, how to store them, and how (and for what) to use them. It is a good basic book and covers the basic herbs most of us use in our homes. --Amazon

I absolutely love it! Very informative and it's quickly become a quick reference book for me. I've been working on getting chemicals out of my home so these tips and ideas have spurred me on great. I've even started my journey to getting my Herbal certification like Kirsten Skirvin. --Amazon

Forgotten Skills of Backyard Herbal Healing and Family Health

Several other books by Caleb Warnock -


No comments: