Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Talk Time Tuesday July 24

Good Morning Everyone! Happy Talk Time Tuesday!
I've been craving coconut all week so I went to the store and picked myself up a cold coconut cream pie and would you believe.... I also found a coconut caramel creamer for my coffee. Wow! I'm enjoying the whole coconut experience as we speak. What a treat in deed! LOL

..................................................................................................................


This week 
This week I've been bottle feeding a beautiful little baby calico kitten. What a precious little creature and how rewarding it's been to cuddle this sweet little baby. Another perfect creation of God for sure. Her sweet little dark eyes look right at you and her little white paws like to try and play with you. She has given me many smiling moments this week for sure.
...................................................................................................................


Hobbling About
For the last 2 weeks I've been hobbling about on my foot. I was running in the kitchen while barefooted and ran into the leg of a chair and broke my little toe. Since my foot has been swelling so much; it has not allowed my toe to heal like it should. I'm on my feet at work all day so it has been a hobbling 2 weeks. I seem to be really good at breaking my toes because I've done it quite a few time in my lifetime.
.................................................................................................................


Today's Bible Verse / Ephesians 3:20-21, NKJV
"Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us, to Him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus to all generations, forever and ever. Amen."  

God's power works in us by our faith, how we believe. The Bible says that if we have faith the size of a tiny mustard see, we can move mountains. Sometimes we have to remind ourselves of this scripture. "God will do exceedingly abundantly above all we can ask or think." We just have to pull out the "faith move." lol! He is faithful to his word too. 
.......................................................................................................................


National Lasagna Day is coming up y'all / July 29
You guys need to go do your grocery shopping today so you will be ready on July 29th to celebrate National Lasagna Day. You all know we have to cook lasagna on that day and post our lasagna pictures over the Internet. I'm working on a post in honor of Lasagna, where I will talk a bit on the facts of lasagna. My plan is to do a second post with a recipe in honor of the day too. You guys I love homemade lasagna! I just wish it didn't take so long to fix it. I'm a huge tomato sauce fan too so lasagna is perfect. Hummm my taste buds are calling! ! !
......................................................................................................................


Now let's talk about chocolate
National Milk Chocolate Day is July 27 and I found this very unusual recipe for milk chocolate and peppers. Ohhh my gosh right!! LOL!  Well when I ran across this recipe I knew I had to post it. Now I don't know if I will make this recipe myself but I sure do wish someone reading my blog would brave the challenge because I really want to hear someone describe how it tastes. Keep a look out.
.....................................................................................................................

Joke For Today
A Medical Lecture on Harmful Foods
'The material we put into our stomachs should have killed most of us sitting here, years ago. The following are just a few examples:
Red meat is full of steroids and dye.
Soft drinks corrode your stomach lining.
Chinese food is loaded with MSG.
High trans-fat diets can be disastrous
Germs in our drinking water.
But, there is one thing that is the most dangerous of all and most of us have, or will eat it.
Can anyone here tell me what food it is that causes the most grief and suffering for years after eating it?'
After several seconds of quiet, a 70-year-old man in the front row raised his hand, and softly said, 'Yeah, ........Wedding Cake.'

Read more on page: http://www.jokesoftheday.net/jokes-archive/2018/07/23/

..........................................................................................................................................


Upcoming Holidays as listed on our 123Greeting site!
Don't forget to send out your Internet Greetings to everyone!

In Closing
Thank you everyone for joining me for Talk Time Tuesday. I hope you all enjoy the rest of your week and I hope you all try to Live Everyday like a Holiday! Spread the power of love everywhere you go so joy is a part of every one's day.

If you want to know more about holidays in our calendar.... visit my website at www.gone-ta-pott.com.  I've had this amature site for 17 years now. Wow how time flysss.
Love To All, Pam





No comments: