Friday, November 09, 2018

I found this Turkey Face Baseball Cap

https://amzn.to/2Fd15Cl
I found this Turkey Face - Funny Thanksgiving Vintage Washed Dyed Cotton Twill Adjustable Baseball Cap

If I find something cute that is holiday related you know I like to pass on the fun to everyone right. Well I found this really cute baseball cap with a turkey face on it that I thought would be fun for those who like to add a bit of fun to the Thanksgiving season. I found it on Amazon and so go check it out if your into baseball caps. They have them in several different colors and they also have several different styles of turkeys too. Men and women both would enjoy these. smile~  Enjoy your Thanksgiving Season!

https://amzn.to/2Fd15Cl

...............................................................
  • Imported
  • The baseball cap really very cute.Suit for adult.
  • 100% polyester foam front,100% nylon mesh back.
  • Adjustable Snapback rear closure for a more personlised fit.
  • Lightweight, protective hat for use in intense sun, heat, and humidity
.......................................................................................................

No comments: