|Recipe by Pillsbury.com|
Now let's talk about the recipe:
What can I say.... it's a dip that tastes like pizza. lol! Anything that tastes like pizza has to be good and anything that is a dip has to be good too. Especially when it has cream cheese in it. And looks at the ingredients ya'll. Remember that post I did a couple of days ago? It was a breakfast pizza (smoky brunch pizza made with salmon) Those of you who have been following my posts will remember how thrilled I was of the taste the soft cream cheese with chives and onions in the recipe made. Well here it is again! Yummie!
- 1 (8-oz.) container soft cream cheese with chives and onions
- 1/2 cup chunky pizza sauce
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/3 cup finely chopped pepperoni
- 2 oz. (1/2 cup) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 oz. (1/2 cup) shredded Cheddar cheese
1. Heat oven to 350°F. In ungreased 9-inch pie pan or 1 to 1 1/2-quart baking dish, layer all ingredients in order listed.
2. Bake at 350°F. for 10 to 15 minutes or until dip is hot and cheese is melted.
3. Serve warm with bagel crisps, bagel chips or crackers.