Pizza In The United States
In some pizza recipes, the tomato sauce is omitted (termed "white pizza"), or replaced with another sauce (usually garlic butter, but sauces can also be made with spinach or onions). In the Philadelphia area there are also tomato pies—sauce only, or sauce with ripe Roma tomatoes and spices but no cheese—and upside-down pizzas, i.e., the cheese on the bottom and topped with sauce. Pizza is normally eaten hot (typically at lunch or dinner), but is sometimes eaten as cold leftovers. (I like it cold for breakfast myself) wikipedia.com - thefreedictionary.com - gone-ta-pott.com -
• How to make dessert pizza
• Joandsue.blogspot - califlower crust pizza
• Pizza Tips
1 Week Celebration Recipes
• Recipe #1 - 4 ingredient pizza /what I call a cheater cheese pizza
• Recipe #2 - Smoky Brunch Pizza
• Recipe #3 - Deep-dish sausage patty pizza
• Recipe #4 - being posted Thursday
• Recipe #5 - being posted Friday
• Recipe #6 - being posted Saturday
• Recipe #7 - being posted Sunday
- October: National Pizza Month.
- October 11: National Sausage Pizza Day.
- January: National Pizza Week is the second week of the month.
- May 15: National Pizza Party Day.
- November 12: National Pizza with the Works Except Anchovies Day.