I'm a huge fan of pull-apart food and here's a recipe to add to my "pull-apart recipe list." Looks like it's going to be my 5th pizza post in honor of National Pizza Week too.
Now let's talk about the recipe....
Like I mentioned above, I'm crazy about pull-apart foods. I think they're so much fun to make and just as much fun to pull apart and eat too. My experience with pull-apart food is that you have to eat it as soon as it comes out of the oven. It always pulls apart better and it's always ooie and gooier too. Especially when it's made with mozzarella cheese like this recipe. We all know how any recipe made with stringy and stretchy mozzarella cheese is always better HOT.
- 6 to 8 tablespoons LAND O LAKES® Butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cans (12 oz each) Pillsbury® Golden Layers® refrigerated original biscuits
- 40 small slices pepperoni (about 3 oz)
- 8 oz mozzarella cheese, cut into 20 pieces
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 1/4 cups pizza sauce, heated