If there's one thing my husband is crazy about it's pineapple. He can't get enough of this sweet juicy fruit and he can't eat a pizza without it either. I say.... leave the pineapple off please. So to settle our differences we always end up making 2 pizzas. One without pineapple and one with pineapple. Hubby likes to remind me, it's not tropical chicken pizza if you leave the pineapple off.
Ohhh and check out the other ingredients! It also has coconut in it. :)
- 1 can (13.8 oz) Pillsbury® refrigerated classic pizza crust
- 1 tablespoon Crisco® Light Olive Oil
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup coconut
- 1/4 cup teriyaki sauce (thick variety)
- 1 cup chopped deli rotisserie chicken (from 2-lb chicken)
- 1 can (8 oz) pineapple tidbits, drained
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (8 oz)
- 1/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (1 oz)
1. Heat oven to 425°F. Spray 15x12-inch cookie sheet with Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray.
2. Unroll pizza crust dough on cookie sheet; press dough to edges of cookie sheet. Brush with oil. Sprinkle with garlic, 2 tablespoons of the cilantro and 2 tablespoons of the coconut. Bake 7 to 8 minutes or until crust is just beginning to brown.
3. Spread teriyaki sauce over partially baked crust to within 1/2 inch of edges. Top evenly with chicken, pineapple and cheeses. Bake 8 to 10 minutes longer or until cheeses are melted and crust is golden brown. Sprinkle with remaining 2 tablespoons each cilantro and coconut.