Monday, June 06, 2022

Did you miss Olive Day on June 1st?


Olive Day was June 1st but don't worry you can still find olive trees in the stores. Grow your own olive tree. I have one! Then make some happy salads. Happy June Holidays! Love Pam

Olive Inspiration

Hello friends, I made this little video to give you guys some olive inspiration for June. At the first of the video, I remind everyone that June 1 was National Olive Day. Then for fun I suggested you go find yourself an olive tree at the store and grow your own olives. (🛒live olive trees)

Then make some Happy Salads!

I did a salad slide show for you guys so you could get some salad making inspirations. I just love how salads have many different fresh things in them. A huge variety for sure. All of the photos have olives in them too.

In Closing

I don't know about you, but I love olives! I can eat them straight out of the jar but as far as salads go.... I always want the green olives on my salad. I don't eat black olives very often unless it's on a pizza.

Happy June Everyone! "Live everyday like a holiday." Pam
..............................................................★☆★..........................................................
I made a #shorts video on youtube perfect for sharing

► You may also want to watch: My other "Gardening Videos" on youtube https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLKVnpA8j_rjfkD6zYvYPcnkDizrEcrsZc ..............................................................★☆★..........................................................

📅 June 1 / National Olive Day
📅 March 24 / National Tree Planting Day
📅  July 31 / National Tree Day
📆  April / National Garden Month
.............................................................★☆★............................................................

► 🛒 ❤ Olive Trees / https://amzn.to/3tkttZX ► 🛒 ❤ Holiday Calendars - https://amzn.to/3hfOcsn .............................................................★☆★............................................................

No comments: