Wednesday, June 15, 2022

Something is eating all the birdseed at night

 


Welcome Everybody its Pam 

I'm trying to be as quiet as I can in this video. Guys it's 3:30 in the morning and something keeps eating all the birdseed every night so we're going to try and see what keeps doing it. Now we know birds don't feed at night, so it's got to be something else. So, lets watch and see if we see anything.

Now watch the video 1st before reading any further or it will give it away

First, you're going to see the little family of mice hiding behind the plant on the window ledge. They were hiding from the big boy and not me. I stayed and watched after I stopped filming and there were 3 little young mice that made their way onto the brick trellis, and they were playing. That big boy came back again, and the little mice took off running and they went and hid behind the plants on the window ledge. They kept peeping out looking but not at me... they were looking at the big boy as if they were scared of him. 

I could tell this was 2 different types of rodents for sure. They looked different. I wish I could have filmed that part, but I didn't have the camera in my hand, and I was afraid to move and get it because I knew they would run. So needless to say, I missed a good shot, but I was delighted to be able to watch them.

Now we know what was eating all the birdseed at night

I guess I will have to stop filling the feeder up for a while. That's a shame too because I really enjoyed watching the birds feed from the kitchen window. My cat Winkey loves it too. Don't you just love nature watching 😃
.......................................................★☆★......................................................

Closing thoughts ~

👀 Being able to watch nature is one of the highlights of my life. Its good to be reminded to slow down and see everything that's out there in our world. Even the mine. Wink!

💻 I placed this post in the "Peaceful Sunday" & "Nature Watching" categories if you ever need to find it again. 

📅 And as always, I've listed related 📅 calendar dates below 🠟, and any related shopping links 🛒 that would be helpful to this article. 

 ðŸ˜„ "Live everyday like a holiday." Love Pam

.......................................................★☆★......................................................

📅 Nature Day in Iran / April 2nd in normal years and April 1st in leap years.
📅 April 6 / The Thai cabinet agreed to establish April 6 "National MICE Day"
📅 February / National Bird Feeding Month
📅 January 5 / National Bird Day
📅 June / National Great Outdoors Month
📅 April 14 / National Gardening Day
.......................................................★☆★......................................................

► 🛒 ❤ Bird Feeders / https://amzn.to/39ndKTn
► 🛒 ❤ Bird Seed / https://amzn.to/3MLh2NK
.............................................................★☆★............................................................

No comments: