Tuesday, June 21, 2022

Talk Time Tuesday is here! / June 21

A big happy Welcome to all my readers for another "Talk Time Tuesday" where we talk about what's to come, where we've been and what to do next. Wink ~

It's 4am Tuesday morning and today's flavor of coffee is coconut cream that I poured into vanilla coffee grounds. This is my 3rd cup at the moment, and I expect I will drink about 8 cups before I get all my computer work complete.

The last article I posted was about "Biscuits and Gravy". In my post I listed the types of gravy that I grew up on and told a bit of information about each one of them. Every holiday has some type of gravy on the table for sure so you will enjoy this post.

Speaking of gravy, I'm working on a short post about Chocolate Gravy. This is a dessert gravy that most people don't take the time to make anymore, and I don't know why because it's really satisfying to the belly. lol! Especially when it's poured over hot fluffy biscuits so keep an eye on that post if you're interested.


Holiday Calendar: For all you gardeners and flower people out there I posted a list of garden related holidays for all 12 Months. Remember to click the Holiday Calendar tab for any updated posts about the calendar.


Do you guys know what today is? Today is the 1st Day of Summer! I don't know how the weather has been from where your from but for me it has been hot hot hot and has felt like summer for weeks. I spend 80% of my time outdoors and I feel the heat let me tell ya!

 
Who was lucky enough to have a long weekend off for Father's Day? I had to work both Saturday and Sunday but I have the next 3 days off so I'll be able to catch up on my yard work which is way behind.


I went for a morning walk after it got daylight because I needed a stretch. I took some great pictures of the woods by my house too. I was mesmerized by the canopy of twisty vines above me. It was so beautiful and spooky at the same time till I think I will make a video and share my footage.

😼I can't wait to show you this video I filmed of my cat seeing a baby possum for the 1st time. I made a 60 second #shorts version for youtube that I posted but I wanted to share the full frame video with you guys too. It's not ready yet but I will be able to get it edited in a few days and I will post it then.

Here's a few upcoming holidays to celebrate. (June 21 / Smoothie Day) (June 22 / World Rainforest Day) (June 23 / National Porridge Day) (June 24 / National Take your dog to work Day) (June 25 / National Catfish Day) (June 26 / Cream Tea Day) Oh wow I think I have an article I started writing about cream tea that I forgot about. I will have to search my stuff and finish it. LOL

I hope you guys didn't miss the Black Forest Cake Recipe I posted last week. I know there are thousands of recipes for black forest cake, but they are all a bit different, so I wanted to share. I know it's hard to find time to make special cakes these days but they always turn out so beautiful.

Thanks for joining me for "Talk Time Tuesday"
It's always fun to catch up with everyone and share this fast-paced life. I want to encourage my readers to slow down enough to look at the beauty around you. Most days we are running around trying to reach deadline and destination, that we don't have time to see this beautiful world that God has given us. If you are blessed enough to have someone to share it with then here's a nudge for you to do so. Share the beauty of life and make those memories with someone you love. 

😅I know life for me right now has been stressful. There're not enough hours in the day for me to get done what I need to get done and then when you don't have what you need to get the job done it becomes so frustrating. I hate that feeling of "feeling behind" you know what I mean? lol! But I always tell myself... joy always comes in the morning. I wish you all a wonderful week.  
"Live everyday like a holiday." Pam

No comments: