Tuesday, June 07, 2022

Frog watching me while picking my sugar snap peas


💖I Love Frogs
If your one of those people who has followed me over the 30 years, I've been online; then you know how much I love frogs. If you don't know me that well... then; I'm that person that always had a frog as a pet. LOL

So, when I noticed this beautiful white/gray tree frog I was "delighted to say the least," and had to grab the camera to share him with everybody. 

💗I'm not afraid of frogs and I wouldn't dare hurt the little guy. 

He was so calm and attentive with me. It didn't matter which side of the plant I moved to, he stayed put, but his pretty little eyes would keep an eye on me. Ha ha! His little eyes would follow me.

In Closing💝My Little Garden Helper

Today I just wanted to share a part of my day and let you see a little happy moment in time for me. It truly made me smile and I thank God for the little creatures. I was very happy to share my sugar snap pea plant with him. And ya know what... I bet he was eating any bugs he saw on the plant too. Heyyyy I'm all for that! "My little garden helper." 
"Live Everyday like a Holiday." Love Pam

  I love all things frog / https://amzn.to/3GFnNz7


No comments: