Thursday, June 30, 2022

Hot Dog posts on their way


Good morning everyone,

I wanted to let my readers know what to expect on the blog for this week. In honor of July being National Hot Dog Month I thought it would be fun to do a run of hot dog related posts for you. What I have planned so far is a post about National Hot Dog Month itself to kick it off, then I want to do a few posts about different types of hot dogs like "danger dogs, Chicago dogs, Michigan dogs. I will also go into the different types of toppings and condiments too, I think. Who knows really what I will post. lol!

According to The National Hot Dog and Sausage Council (NHDSC), Americans consume about 20 billion hot dogs every year. Further statistics by the Council reveal how Americans feel about the hot dog:

  • 95% of American homes eat hot dogs
  • The average U.S. resident consumes about 70 hot dogs per year

I wanted to do these hot dog posts for everyone because July is such a huge time for grilling hot dogs. It's all going to start on July 4th for Independence Day. That's the day all of America grills out for sure. It's an outdoor celebration day. And because of the stats that say 95% of American homes eat hot dogs all throughout the year.

I'm hoping these posts will help everyone plan for the holidays ahead.

If this interests you, then keep an eye out. Wink~

Have a great day! "Live everyday like a Holiday" Pam

No comments: