Saturday, June 04, 2022

Here's how I cook Sugar Snap Peas

 

Friends, yesterday I posted a "Munch for Lunch" video with sugar snap peas as the vegetable for the meal. In the post I put a link to the video I made that showed how I cooked the sugar snap peas. Well.... after thinking it over I decided to go ahead and post the video on my blog here as well. So here it is.

😆Let's Cook Sugar Snap Peas: This Video

The video starts out like this... "Ahhh guys I just picked... a bowllll fullll.... of sweet sugar snap peas.... right from my patio garden.... so..... "Let's Get Cookin" "

Snicker~ I had a lot of fun making this video and I had a lot of happy taste buds eating all those sugar snaps too. Ha!

😏Now I didn't waste all that bacon and butter fat you see in that pan. 

That was a lot of bacon fat! In fact, I had enough fat to cook a few more things for sure. I cooked those peas in it yes, but I drained the peas then reserved the rest for the meat I was cooking as well. Plus... I saved some to brush on some homemade bread I made. I loveeee doing that. Anyway the video doesn't show that part. No wasting for me. But I do have to say I ate an over load of bacon for the day. 

In Closing

I hope you all enjoy this little cooking video of beans. lol~ Not very exciting I know but the music on the video is so fun. hehehe! You guys know my motto ~

"Live Everyday like a Holiday" Love Pam

................................................................★☆★..........................................................

📅 July / National Bean Month
📆 January 6 / National Bean Day
................................................................★☆★..........................................................

🛒► Shop: ❤ Sugar Snap Peas / https://amzn.to/3whNpNP 🛒► Shop: ❤ Cast Iron Skillets / https://amzn.to/3KUB0ok 🛒► Shop: ❤ Holiday Calendars - https://amzn.to/3hfOcsn ...................................................................★☆★.............................................................

No comments: