Tuesday, June 14, 2022

Pallet Table Garden Party

We all know what it's like to have to through something together really fast for a day of summer fun and this idea of a Pallet Table Garden Party just couldn't get any sunnier. 🌞

Super idea for you!

I can see everybody's imagination skyrocketing right now. What a super easy way to entertain a group of people for a sit on the ground garden party / tea party / birthday party / picnic / summer celebration! Gosh! All of the above. 😁

What fun this would be!

You know how we humans are. LOL~ We get so excited when we get to experience something new that we've never experienced before, and I bet this idea would be a new one for you. Can you just imagine a group of your friends or family enjoying a picnic or a garden party where the place settings are on pallets? Pallets are easy to come by in my part of the world so I can see this little idea taking off for sure.

I like the idea of a pallet table too and here's why~

Have you ever been to a picnic on the ground before? Great fun for sure but it's really hard to sit on the ground and keep your drink from spilling over because of the unlevel ground right. Well, I love the pallet idea because it gives a level surface for your drink to sit on. Plus, I love the fact that your plate can sit a bit higher than the ground too. It puts another burrier between your food and the ants so that's a thumbs up for me.

Don't you just love the sunny fruit drinks that everyone has too?

It just screams a super sunny day, doesn't it? When I look at those drinks I think "refreshing punch". You know without me having to say but on hot summer days we always go for the most refreshing drink we can get our hands on don't we~

I think the cloth napkins are a good choice / here's why

Every picnic I've ever gone to has always had paper napkins and the wind picks them up so easy and carries them way across the yard in a split second. If you provide cloth napkins, you don't have to worry about that. Now I for one have had to run across the field chasing down a paper napkin before and every time I almost had it the wind took it even further. Ha! And let's not talk about how hard it would be to get off the ground a thousand times if the wind was bad. Giggle~ Been there done that! Now if I was young, I might not think such things. 😏

Let your Outdoor imagination take over ~

You know you got this one for sure! Pulling this one off will be a snap and everyone that comes will enjoy a relaxed gathering to say the least.

.......................................................★☆★......................................................

Closing thoughts ~

💡I hope you found this post fun and inspiring. It's good to be reminded that we can create outdoor meals without spending a lot of money and we can create experiences that we will remember a lifetime.

👀 Now just so you know... I have a few more posts I'm writing about outdoor eating so if this interests you then keep an eye out for them. I have more great pictures to share too!

💻 I placed this post in the "Garden Party" & "Party Planningcategories if you ever need to find it again. Remember this idea when celebrating any of the holidays in our calendar. 

📸 If you ever want a close look at the picture I posted, just click the photo. It will expand in a large view window for a closer look. Then click the area you want to look even closer at and it will usually expand just that part of the photo too. 😀

📅 And as always, I've listed related 📅 calendar dates below 🠟, and any related shopping links 🛒 that would be helpful to this article. 

 It's so important to "Live everyday like a holiday." I hope you do that. Love Pam

.......................................................★☆★......................................................

📅 June 18 / International Picnic Day
📅 April / National Picnic Day
📅 September 26 / National Family Day
📅 April 14 / National Gardening Day
📅 National Family Month is observed during the five-week period between Mother’s Day in May and Father’s Day in June
.......................................................★☆★......................................................

► 🛒 ❤ Outdoor Party Supplies / https://amzn.to/3aSjaGb
► 🛒 ❤ Sun Tea / https://amzn.to/3xqIefd
.............................................................★☆★............................................................

No comments: