Tuesday, June 07, 2022

Enjoy an Iced Tea Summer


I'm titling this post " Enjoy an Iced Tea Summer."

I don't know how the weather is where you're at, but I do know where I'm at the summer days are really heating up and I've found myself making homemade southern sweet tea just about every day. I really love sweet tea and I especially love that the summer flowers are here where I can flavor my sweet tea with lots of beautiful blossoms from the garden. It really is a treat that you just can't get in the wintertime.

The picture above says it all don't you think?

That pitcher of tea full of ice cubes looks so refreshing don't you think? And look at the size of that giant glass of tea. Now that's the size glass of tea I'm talking about when it come to a hot summer day. That glass is almost as big as the pitcher itself. LOL~ 
Serve Iced Tea and sweet treats too!

The cupcakes are just perfect in their spring colors. Summer, sweet tea and spring colors all go together and when you're serving it to guest on a beautiful summer day it's magical. I think the only thing you have to worry about is the sun melting the sweet icing. But hey, they will get gobbled up fast right. wink~

Let's add a simple flower arrangement

Oh yes... if you have something beautiful blooming in the yard then by all means you have to go take some cutting of it and display it on your iced tea treat table so everyone can get an up-close view of its beauty. I truly believe in celebrating the flowers and also being able to smell the lovely blossoms seems to make the tea taste sweeter. giggle~

The things that make real memories


An iced tea summer table is perfect for a day off with friends and family. Our life is so fast paced now that we need to go back to remembering the simple things in life. Things like simple sweet tea... things like simple cupcake... things like simple blossom cutting. These are the things that make real memories.

June is National Iced Tea Month

I thought this post was fitting today because June is National Iced Tea Month and I wanted to inspire my friends to slow life down and remember to celebrate cold iced tea. If you don't like the taste of iced tea, I encourage you to try a new flavor. Tea come in many added flavors now.

In Closing

I will be placing this post in my "Tea Time Tuesday" category if you ever want to find it again. Thank you so much for visiting my blog today...and... Don't forget those lemons on the side. wink~ "Live everyday like a holiday." Pam

..............................................................★☆★..........................................................

📅 June / National Iced Tea Month
📅 June 10 / National Iced Tea Day / US - Iced Tea Day Home (nationalicedteaday.com)
📆 First Day of Summer / June 21, 2022 / June 21, 2023 / June 20, 2024 / June 20, 2025 - The First Day of Summer always falls on one of these three days between June 20 and June 22 in the Northern Hemisphere
.............................................................★☆★............................................................

► 🛒 ❤ I love tea gifts / https://amIzn.to/3xczol1
► 🛒 ❤ Loose Tea / https://amzn.to/38WYYT5 ► 🛒 ❤ Holiday Calendars - https://amzn.to/3hfOcsn .............................................................★☆★............................................................

 

No comments: