Tuesday, June 28, 2022

Talk Time Tuesday

A big sunny welcome to all my readers for another "Talk Time Tuesday" where we talk about what's to come, where we've been and what to do next. Wink~


Coffee Time ~
Oh my goodness what am I doing up at 3am in the morning. My flavor of coffee today is "Raspberry" & it is delicious! I made it very strong & I used heavy cream. I think you guys already know that I have a great love for hot drinks. Be it coffee, tea or whatever.

Today's Holiday Tab ~
I wanted to let you know of a new TAB that I added at the top of the blog. It's titled "Todays Holiday" and it will list a holiday being celebrated somewhere in the world for the day. This content will update each day from thefreedictionary.com. Always fun to learn~

Friends I have posted several new recipes to the blog this month to honor June so if you're new and love cooking then make sure you visit my recipe section. I posted a few desserts that I'm sure you would enjoy / like matcha brownies, black forest cake and I posted 12 sour cream dip recipes for all those holiday parties or summer bashes! Also this month I posted a blast from the past. Do you remember what a 4 Layer Delight is? Remember it's that cold chocolate pudding dessert that was so popular 30 years ago. Now I even talked turkey this month too. Mainly because June was National Turkey Lovers Month

Frogs ~
I have had so much fun watching my tree frogs that live in my kitchen window area. (on the outside) lol / They crawl around on my window and enjoy the water-spray when it's time for me to water my flowers that's on my window ledge. At first it was just 1. Then she found herself a boyfriend. Now she has another boyfriend. So I have 3 silver-white tree frogs that's loving my window. I've made a few videos of them and put on my youtube channel.

Never let your cat and your open laptop in a room unattended. 
Grrrrrr... I was in the middle of writing an article and I was just about finished when I heard thunder so I ran outside to collect up some things I didn't want to get wet. While I was out my Winky cat decided she was going to help me write the article I guess. She must of pranced all over the laptop because I had so much stuffed typed up till it took me forever correcting all of it. When I came back in the house she had finished and was happily taking a nap on top of my laptop. Bad girl!

We say Goodbye to June and Hello to July
I'm sad that June is over. I have always loved the month of June because of the beautiful celebration of Spring reaching its end & Summer taking over. I just love that cross over period. But July will bust wide open in a few days & the July 4th celebrations will begin.

Busted Water Pipes ~
I may be sad to see June go but I'm not sad to see my water pipe problems gone. Nope, I've had to go 2 weeks with no water while my repairs were dealt with. Had to even cut the floor out to get to the break. Grrrr... I think things will be ok now though. July will be better.

What to do next ~
Don't miss it! / get ready now for it / The 1st Sunday in July is Build A Scarecrow Day so you don't have long to prepare. It's traditional for farmers to make scarecrow displays for fun but also to protect their crops from birds and animals. Well this tradition became so popular until everyone builds scarecrows on this day not just farmers. Now I know for a fact there's a lot of people who planted gardens this year so if you planted a garden too then plan a Scarecrow building party and build yourself a garden mascot. Come on everyone let's have some fun. I'm going to do it and I only have a small little patio garden. If nothing else guys, make sure you watch for all the posts on social media / your going to see some really unique and funny pictures of scarecrow displays.

Thank you friends for visiting
I'm looking forward to sharing a new month with everyone. So goodbye June and Hello July. Sending big hugs and blessings to everyone. Pam

No comments: