Chocolate-Raspberry Hearts Recipe
- 1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury® Crescent Recipe Creations® refrigerated seamless dough sheet
- 1/3 cup chocolate-hazelnut spread
- 24 raspberries
- 2 tablespoons dark chocolate chips
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
1. Heat oven to 375°F. Line large cookie sheet with cooking parchment paper.
2. Unroll dough sheet; cut into 8 squares. Place squares on cookie sheet.
3. Spoon 2 teaspoons of the chocolate-hazelnut spread onto 1 side of each square. Top each with 3 raspberries and 4 chocolate chips. Fold dough over filling; press edges to seal. Form each into heart shape as shown by pressing indentation in center to form top of heart while rounding sides of heart with hands. Brush with egg.
4. Bake 13 to 17 minutes or until hearts are golden brown.
5. In small microwavable bowl, mix remaining 1 tablespoon chocolate-hazelnut spread and remaining 1 tablespoon chocolate chips. Microwave uncovered on High 45 to 60 seconds or until mixture can be stirred smooth. Spoon into resealable food-storage plastic bag. Seal bag; cut off tiny corner of bag. Sprinkle hearts with powdered sugar. Squeeze bag to drizzle each with chocolate mixture.