Friday, February 10, 2012

Recipe: Heart Shaped Breadsticks

A few days ago I said I would find some heart shape ideas for Valentine's Day and pass them on. Well yesterday I posted how to make a heart shaped chocolate cake, the day before that I posted my Valentine choice for this year which was a Meringue dessert and today I wanted to pass on the idea of heart shaped bread sticks that would be perfect for a romantic meal. This is probably the simplest idea of them all but heavens does it pack a visual punch. :) Thank you Pillsbury for such a warm & fast bread idea.

RECIPE: Heart-Shaped Breadsticks

RECIPE: Heart-Shaped Breadsticks

INGREDIENTS
  • 1 can (11 oz) Pillsbury® refrigerated breadsticks
  • 1 egg, slightly beaten
  • 1/4 cup finely crushed nacho-flavored tortilla chips

DIRECTIONS
1. Heat oven to 375°F. Separate dough into 12 breadsticks; stretch each until 12 inches long. Twist and shape each breadstick into heart shape; place on ungreased large cookie sheet.
2. Brush breadsticks with beaten egg; sprinkle with crushed chips.
3. Bake 10 to 13 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.

3 comments:

Gone-ta-pott said...

I love the idea of crushed nacho-flavored tortilla chips on the breadsticks. I bet crushed BBQ potato chips would be good with some BBQ ribs on the grill too. yummmm! When warm weather rolls back around I think I'll try it.

Podologue marrakech said...

Useful for me, thank you

voyance gratuite en ligne said...

This is something that I had a hard time understanding before.