Saturday, November 05, 2011

Reminder: Daylight Saving Time Ends

Turn Back The Clock
Daylight Saving Time Ends on Sunday, November 06, 2011 at 2:00am. The clock is set to go back 1 hour at that time.

Hey y'all this is just a reminder that "TOMORROW" Daylight Saving Time Ends. So "TODAY" you need to send your reminders to your friends and family. We want to make sure that everyone gets their extra hour of sleep. After all... who couldn't use an extra hour of sleep right.

I know I forgot to set my clock back about 3 years ago and showed up for work an hour early. Boy was I mad at myself. I had to sit for an hour before I could clock in and it made for such a longgggg day. Don't let that happen to your family. ~Pam
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

No comments: