Sunday, December 11, 2011

Crantinis Recipe


Love It, Love It, Love It! Passing on another great recipe by Betty Crocker. Do you need a drink for entertaining? Well here's one I know you'll like. The first time I tried this drink I fell in love with it. It looks so beautiful in a martini glass and it even inspired me to craft my own beaded skewers for fruit. One day I'll post about that too. :) 

Crantinis Recipe 
Originally uploaded by Betty Crocker Recipes
Ingredients:
  • 1 cup cranberry juice cocktail
  • 1/2 cup citrus vodka or plain vodka
  • 1/4 cup Triple Sec or orange juice
  • 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
  • Fresh cranberries, if desired
  • Lime slices, if desired
Directions:

1. Fill martini shaker or 3-cup covered container half full with ice. Add all ingredients except cranberries and lime slices; cover and shake.

2. Pour into martini or tall stemmed glasses, straining the ice. Garnish glasses with fresh cranberries and lime slices on picks.

1 comment:

voyance email amour said...

Nice Stuff..! I also wish him good luck to defend his gold medal. I definitely enjoyed every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.