Sunday, December 11, 2011

Noel Spritzer Recipe


Noel Spritzer Recipe 
Originally uploaded by Betty Crocker Recipes
It's time for mixing and fixing those holiday drinks! This week I'll be blogging all about it and sharing my favorite recipes. Today I'll start the stir stick stirring with a Betty Crocker recipe. I've served this spritzer for 7 or 8 years now and always fall back on it in a pinch. Not only do I serve it during the holidays but I serve it to house guests all throughout the year.

Ingredients:

2 cups chilled dry white wine, nonalcoholic wine or apple juice
1 cup chilled cranberry-apple juice drink
1 cup chilled sparkling water
Apple slices, if desired
Fresh mint, if desired

Directions:

1. Mix wine, juice drink and sparkling water.
2. Serve over ice. Garnish with apple slices and mint.

1 comment:

voyance mail gratuite rapide said...

Blog are goods for every one where we get all information we needed nice job keep it up !