| Orange-Coconut Tiramisu Tart |
Originally uploaded by Pillsbury.com
- 1 Pillsbury® refrigerated pie crust, softened as directed on box
- 1 container (16 oz) mascarpone cheese or 2 packages (8 oz each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup Fisher® Chef's Naturals® Chopped Pecans
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons instant espresso coffee powder or granules
- 1 container (12 oz) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup Smucker’s® Sweet Orange Marmalade
- 2 teaspoons Hershey’s® baking cocoa
- 3/4 cup flaked coconut, toasted*
- 12 whole strawberries with leaves, cut into fans, if desired
2. Meanwhile, in medium bowl, mix cheese, pecans, powdered sugar and coffee granules. Gently fold in 1 cup of the whipped topping. Spread evenly over crust.
3. In another medium bowl, place remaining whipped topping; gently fold in marmalade until well mixed. Spread evenly over cheese mixture.
4. Using fine-mesh strainer, sprinkle cocoa over whipped topping mixture. Sprinkle with coconut. Refrigerate at least 1 1/2 hours until chilled.
5. Remove side of pan; place tart on large round serving plate. Garnish with strawberry fans. Store loosely covered in refrigerator.
*To toast coconut, spread in ungreased shallow pan; bake uncovered at 350°F 5 to 7 minutes, stirring occasionally, until golden brown. Remove from pan to plate to cool.